Saturday, November 22, 2014

Geranium Diffuser Blends


Do you guys remember when I posted my ZAQ Mirage diffuser review? I was so excited to get it because not only is it amazing of course, but it gives me lots of reasons to try out new diffuser blends! YAY! I'm kind of a diffuser addict now and I'm not sorry at all about it. Diffusing makes the house smell great, uplifts or calms moods, fights germs, and simply makes me happy. I've been playing around with some blends and today I wanted to share with you blends that are focused on Geranium . Here are some common uses for Geranium :

1. It's a common perfuming agent, very well liked scent
2. It's a mood supporter, very calming
3. Historically used to help remove bad or negative memories
4. Diffusing it can help:
- relieve stress
- ease PMS symptoms
- calm anxiety
- fight depression
5. Helps clear acne and fade scars
6. Helps with firmer, more moisturized skin
7. Heal hemorrhoids
8. Fights off intestinal worms

I'm sure you can see why I love this beautifully scented oil. Here are a few of my favorite diffuser blends with Geranium, and a little further down I'll post some of my favorite recipes using the oil!

1. Va-va-voom blend or Cupid's Blend (couldn't make up my mind)
2 drops of Geranium
2 drops of Ylang Ylang
Diffuse this and let the magic happen. Very floral, feminine scent this would be GREAT to diffuse all day for Valentine's Day!

2. Romantic Cabin
1 drop of Geranium
2 drops of Shield Blend
Spicy, fall-ish scented with just a hint of floral. I'm thinking this is the perfect blend to use while you and your sweetheart snuggle up on the couch drinking hot cocoa together ( bonus...it also fights germs!)

3. I need a pick-me-up please! 
2 drops of Geranium
2 drops of Grapefruit
If you're feeling down, having a bad day or simply need some motivation to tackle those cleaning chores THIS is the blend for you!

4. Peace & Calm 
1 drop of Geranium
2-3 drops of Lavender
Peaceful, soothing lull of lavender with just a small undernote of anxiety relief from the geranium. This is a nice blend before bedtime or during bible study.

Ok, those are my absolute favorite blends so far, but there are lots of other ways you can use this oil too such as:

Hydrating Face Oil by Savory Lotus
Balancing Facial Wipes by Aura Cacia
DIY Bug spray by Scratch Mommy



If you'd like to purchase your essential oils 
at Spark Naturals you can use coupon 
code "Bubble" to save 10% off your whole order!











No comments:

Post a Comment