Friday, December 27, 2013

New Years Printables Roundup




I realized that I never made a post featuring my favorite December printables and for that....I am so sorry. I will totally do it next year..maybe...unless it gets super busy. Sorry. I figured that I could make it up to you though by featuring January's really early! Did it make up for it? No? How about this?

I told you I had a problem...


Anyways, let's begin with the subway art shall we? 




1. Eighteen25
This is one of the pieces on my entertainment center and I adore it. I think the fonts are just perfect. 








2. Down This Road Designs
This is the matching piece to the first one that I have on my entertainment center. I was SO excited to find this one because seriously...look how great they look together!







3. Create With TLC
This is a really gorgeous one that is a little bit different than your average subway art. I love how she changed up the background and used it on cards, SO pretty!








4. The 36th Avenue
This is SUCH a beautiful, bright color scheme, I love it!I adore the pops of teal color!








 5. How To Nest For Less
I love the elegant and simple wording of this one, plus they have lots of different color schemes to chose from!








Other great printables: 


 
 

I immediately fell in love with this printable. Check out her site to get it plus two other adorable designs!








Anything with a crown and I am in. Seriously...I love this one.









I LOVE how creative they were when they were making these. There is also a painting one and a looming one, check them out!







Calendars: 



 


I LOVE this calendar. They also have some more adorable designs on their board so go check them out!





I love how feminine and happy this one is. It just makes you look forward to a new year!







3. Frugal Living
I can go on and on about how much I love this calendar. It is so handy and beautiful!








4. Floral Philosopher
This calendar is not just cute...it's also a bonus because her site has the whole year available to print out in this matching scheme! Awesome!






Kid's Stuff





1. A Little Delightful
This is a blank sheet that can be re-used over and over again. Think of how adorable this would be in a binder with each year saved!








2. Squishy Cute Designs
There are lots of other coloring pages on their website so be sure to give them a look!







3. Printables 4 Kids
Balancing work and play...I like it. This is such a great activity sheet!









Well there you have it folks...your January printables. I hope you like them as much as I do, I wish I had half the creativity that these other guys have! I hope your upcoming year is a wonderful one filled with lots of laughter and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment