Alright, so first off let me begin this by saying my drip pans are bad. Really, really, horribly bad. I believe we got them two ( or maybe three ) years ago and I think I've actually remembered to clean them once, well twice if you count this post. My bad.
So if your pans are as bad as mine no...this will not make them brand new. However it will make them look all nice and shiny in those spots where grim has not made a permanent residence.
If your pans are newer I suggest doing this once a week to maintain your shine. I think I'm going to go ahead and get new ones and adopt this little routine into my cleaning schedule.
Anywho...without further ado this is my little recipe and these are my results.
1 Cup of Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide
1/2 Tablespoon Dish Soap
10-15 Drops of Lemon essential oil
1. Carefully remove burners and drip pans from stove
2. Fill up your sink with hot water
3. Add the drip pans and all the ingredients
4. Leave pans in the sink for minimum 2 hours ( overnight would be best)
5. Give them a light scrubbing, rinse them off and enjoy the sparkly clean-ness!
Boom! Easy right?
I'm happy with the results of the recipe and you've gotta love one that does the work for you!
Like always if you decide to chose Spark Naturals for your lemon essential oil
you can use the coupon code "Bubble"
for 10% off your whole order.