1. Heart-shaped egg in the basket by Petite Kitchenesse
We LOVE egg in the basket at my house. It's so easy and delicious. I would have never thought to make a cute shape instead of the boring circle we normally do!
2. Chicken noodle soup with heart-shaped carrots by Sophistimom
This acknowledges the lovey-dovey Valentine's Day-ness without being too overboard. It's a sweet and simple way to celebrate, I love it!
3. Sweet Valentine's Day treats (recipe plus printable tag) by Write.Click.Scrapbook
My father-in-law made these in Christmas colors and the whole family gobbled them up! I love how she used the sprinkles and pinks/reds to give it just the right about of cuteness!
4. Red Hots popcorn by Sandy Toes And Popsicles
My mother is the QUEEN of Red Hots so I was so excited to find this one and pass it along! Plus I love any new, interesting flavoring to spice up popcorn.
5. Red Velvet milkshakes by Pizzazerie
These look amazing, and SO cute. I think Munchkin would go crazy for this, it's the perfect treat for the littles.
6. Creamy strawberry dip by Lemon Tree Dwelling
The best thing about this easy dip is experimenting ways to eat it! Fruit, graham crackers, animal crackers, the possibilities are endless!
7. Parmesan hearts by Cecilia Rosslee
You have to scroll way down on the page to actually find the recipe, but it's worth it! I cannot wait to try these crunchy, yummy morsels with a salad! Yuummmm.
8. Heart-shaped tortilla chips by Make The Best Of Everything
I didn't know it was this easy to make tortilla chips! Imagine how impressed your friends will be when they come over for Valentine's Day brunch and get served homemade festive tortillas!
9. Red Hots muddy buddies by Crazy For Crust
I am a big fan of mexican chocolate, and really anything that's sweet and spicy. So you know I was excited to find this recipe, I had never seen it before and it sounds SO delicious!
10. Valentine's Day chocolate bark by The Rebel Chick
What I really love about this recipe ( other than the fact of how decadently delicious it is) is that it looks SO professional and cute. I think it would make the perfect neighbor or workplace gift.
11. Heart-shaped french toast with strawberry butter by Land O Lakes
MMmmmmmm. I just don't even need to say anything more about this. I'm fairly certain french toast runs through my veins, and you add strawberry butter to the mix and you have made me one happy girl!
12. Strawberry nutella poptarts by The Novice Chef Blog
This is another recipe that I was surprised at how easy it is to make. The result looks so cute and like you stayed up all night baking. Plus it's nutella.....NUTELLA.
13. Chocolate ravioli hearts by Hungry Happenings
Chocolate and ravioli don't typically go together in the same sentence, but this works and honey...it is DELICIOUS! Not to mention festive and cute too!
14. Jell-O strawberry heart parfait by With A Grateful Prayer And A Thankful Heart
This is another fun holiday treat that the littles are going to love! I cannot wait until Munchkin is old enough to really enjoy helping me make things like this.
15. Red velvet cookie cocktail by The Crafty Hostess
You had me at cookie and cocktail. This is another one that makes you scroll down the page a little, but it's cookies and alcohol..c'mon man, it's worth it!
Did I feature you today? If so then feel free to grab a " Featured " button for your awesome blog.