Friday, October 4, 2013

10 AWESOME fall printables including calendars, a meal plan and subway art.










1.Colorful Chevron Fall Subway Art by Mama Miss
I love how pretty these chevron colors look with the alternating fonts. SO cute!












2. Fall Subway Art by Thirty Handmade Days
My favorite part about this design is the different colored and patterned pennants. Though if that isn't your style she has one without the patterns.












3. Trick or Treat Printable by The Three Sweet Peas
This isn't your typical "subway art" but I LOVE it! It's just so gorgeous, I love the different patterns and Halloween colors.















4. Boo Halloween Subway Art by It Works for Bobbi
If you're like me, and you have a mantle for two matching sets I would put this one and the one above it together. I think they look ADORABLE!













5. Chevron Halloween Colored Subway Art by Eye Candy Event Details
I normally opt out when it comes to the subway art in this color scheme, but when I saw this I fell in love. It just works together and looks really elegant with the chevron in the background.













6. Give Thanks Fall Printable by Aka Design
How beautiful is this? I love the verse and the pattern is just too adorable.















7. October Wall Calendar by Plumlexie ( at Photobucket)
I stumbled onto this design and was so happy that I did! She did an amazing job on this calendar. It's so elegant and fun. 










8. October Printable Calendar by The Elli Blog
I love how pretty this calendar looks and that nifty little part on the side for notes and thoughts.












9.October Calendar Print by Is Daddy Home Yet?
Ok, I am mildly obsessed with the cute stripes on this one, but I love it even more because of the faux glitter around the edges. It's perfect! 










10. October Slow Cooker Menu Plan by The Sassy Slow Cooker
I adore these easy and delicious sounding meal ideas. I am a HUGE fan of using the crock pot during busy holiday times so I will definitely be printing this one out!













Pinterest Power Party





No comments:

Post a Comment