Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Eye love this thing!



I mentioned in my About Face series that I was going to dive further into The Caffeinator Skin Stick because it's so incredibly awesome and so that's what we're going to talk about today. I've gotten almost everyone I know hooked on this baby. It's just an amazing little skin stick that I use literally everyday. 
So, let's start with the basics.

What is it?

It's a  moisturizing shea butter skin stick infused with tightening and brightening caffeine. It's almost like a glue stick, and it's packing some serious tightening powers. Caffeine naturally tightens and firms so when you combine those natural powers with the moisturizing effects of shea butter and the bonus brightening powers of lemon essential oil you get one amazing little stick. 


How do you use it?

You just simply uncap it, glide it around the eye area and any other place with lines/wrinkles and you're done. You can see results in as little as ten minutes! It's safe and gentle enough to use everyday ( I sometimes use it twice a day if I've had a night with little sleep). 

My mother uses this on her forehead lines, around her mouth lines, and all around her eyes. I mainly use it around my eyes. I seriously love this stick. Here is The Caffeinator on my eyes after about five hours of sleep and battling a cold. My eyes aren't horrible, but you can see an obvious (better) difference in the two:


This is Hubby a willing man who shall not be named. His eye's tend to be a lot worse than mine and you can tell a major difference in his two photos. Since discovering The Caffeinator he's been using it every day, but you didn't hear that from me. *wink*


See? Incredible right!?! Where else can you get such amazing results for $12.00? So clearly you can see why this little baby is one of my absolute new favorites. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to know more about this awesome little stick. You can find out even more information and purchase this little baby HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment