Thursday, May 2, 2013

House Party, let me sing thy praise...

Have you guys heard about this awesome website called 

Before I go on talking about it I just wanted to assure you guys that I was not paid for this. This is all me baby and on my own free will. 

 House Party is this really awesome site that wrangles up free products, coupons, party favors, sometimes even decorations and games from all types of brands. They ship these parties in a box free to people like you and I to host and share, and all you have to do is submit an application.

When you submit an application you have to wait and see if you've been chosen.The application consists of a few questions, and a few things that you agree upon: honoring their "party pact", inviting guests, sharing the product, etc, etc. If you are selected as a host they send you an email which you need to click on ASAP. This will send you back to the website where you have to quickly type in all of the people who you want to invite's email addresses. If you do it quick enough and if there are enough spots you get to host a party!

Hosting a party is awesome. It's like a Christmas where you get free goodies and get to celebrate and enjoy with your friends.....just like Christmas...ok bad example but you get what I'm saying. It's awesome! The whole reason I decided to write about them is because I was chosen to host a BIC Soleil Fun & Flirty House Party. Woohoo! This will actually be the third party that I've gotten to host.

My guests and I will be among the first to receive their new Shave and Trim Disposable Razor each plus there will be coupons, masks, tiaras, a card game, posters and an apron inside the party pack. Did I mention this is all free? It's free to sign up, free to apply, free shipping to you, and all you have to do is share the news, invite the friends, and host an awesome party for their product. 

One of the great things about this website is that it's not just for women or only beauty brands, it's all sorts of companies from food to toys, games, alcohol and everything in between. There is something for everyone. My party is scheduled for June 1 and rest assured that I will take LOTS of pics and tell you guys how it went. 

So go on and check out their site, apply for a few parties and cross your fingers. It's really fun so spread the news and get your friends to try it out too, if you don't get chosen to host one maybe they will and you'll get to go or better yet steal their box when it comes in the mail. HA! Just kidding.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment