Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oh Hubby.....

First off, I need to say this: my Hubby is a very smart man, VERY smart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him. HOWEVER.....sometimes he says things that just make me stare in wonderment. Without further ado:


Hubby: * while reading about something in his Outdoor Life magazine*
" I would love to wake up tomorrow and find out that the internet has gone down forever...for good. It would be a joyous day for me...I mean, I would hate to miss out on all that knowledge but..." 
Me: * while reading ( Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia)...and not even looking up from my page*
"Books"
Hubby: * rolls his eyes*
" You can't get all that knowledge from books" 
Me: * looks up from book and raises eyebrow* 
Hubby:   
" What? You can't. Books don't hold all those little things that have been passed down from generation to generation or maybe something that only one person has tried or figured out and has put on a forum or something" 
Me:
" HAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh I'm blogging this..."
Hubby:
" Why? Don't you dare!" 


And here we are. The internet: apparently the only way information can or will ever spread from one person to another. Bless him....


1 comment: