Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh just a small rant




Did you know they're making another Romeo and Juliet movie? I cannot say how much I detest this horrible Shakespeare "tragedy" as well as any movie, show, or any other variance of it and will glare at anyone who insinuates that it is a "beautiful love story". GAG. If you pay attention and actually read the story instead of blindly hailing as a beautiful romance you know what I'm talking about. It's about a sixteen-year-old boy and a thirteen-year-old girl falling into a  "love" so strong that within FIVE DAYS they not only take their own lives but the lives of four other people. I don't know about you guys but that makes them big, selfish, jerkholes in my opinion...not star-crossed lovers

The girl is thirteen for heaven's sake! Do you know how many times I had deeply "fallen in love" by that age? Just ask Johnathan Taylor Thomas, Michelangelo (the orange ninja turtle...don't judge me), Garth Brooks, or anyone from The Outsiders movie. The parents of those two should have joined forces over the mutual stupidity of their children and ended all the crazyness. You met him once and you're in love? PLEASE come talk to me after your Romeo has kept you up all night snoring, drags you to every dumb car show in a fifty mile radius, and leaves the toiled seat up. Talk to me then about how infatuated you are there Juliet....




No comments:

Post a Comment