Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Describe thyself in a recipe. Harder than it sounds

I'm a member of the Circle of Mom's blogging world. It's really neat, they basically asks bloggers ( and other mommies too) random questions and if they like your answers they'll feature you within their posts on their main webpage at Popsugar Moms. It's pretty cool, and a great way for your blog to get exposure. I've only been featured once Here and it almost made me wet my pants with excitement.

They recently sent me an email asking for a recipe that describes my blog, and I was like...hhmmm. I went to their recent submissions from other bloggers who apparently are world class chefs. The ingredients are hard to pronounce, much less the actual name of the dishes.Very polished and perfect looking which makes me wonder if they're cheating or lying about their blogs. I'm onto you people.....

This of course got me thinking. What would my dish be? It couldn't be fancy, I only have two pairs of jeans and they are both from Walmart. It could be a dessert because I adore any type of sweet treat and I'm also kind of chunky...chunky fudge maybe? Then I was thinking that my site is all about the hilarious and sometimes horrible things that happen in real life, mistakes even. So if I truly followed that rule and gave them a recipe that was true to my website it would be one that was pretty messed up looking and not at all how it was suppose to turn out, but still pretty awesome tasting.

I may send them the recipe for " Sweet Corn Muffins" with no corn mix. Who knows? If you have any ideas I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking! You're such a hoot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I may go with the pepperoncini kabobs. They're charred and not too pretty but really tasty! lol

      Delete