Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Roundup 2014




------------ Subway Art -------------



I love the font and color scheme of this one! 


 
Ok..c'mon this one is just too adorable. 
I'm a big fan of the mustaches!


 
I LOVE the simplistic elegance of this one!


 
So cute, plus it matches the 2nd and 3rd one perfectly!


 
Simple and cute, plus it matches the first one!



--------------- Decor Prints ---------------



I love how adorable and whimsy this one is.


 
Love the song inspiration on this one!


 
You guys know how much I adore chevron....


How elegant and perfect is this? There are actually two designs on this link.



Think of how adorable this would be framed in the kitchen!



---------- Calendars -----------

 
I love how this one has a homemade lovey feeling to it.


 
I LOVE this one! It's almost too cute to cross out!


I love how vintage and chic this one is!


----------- Monthly Menus ---------------


Ok, technically this is for the month of January, but it's pink
and I forgot to add this one to January's list so....there.

Yes, this is from August but meal plans don't expire now do they?




---------- Kid's Activities ----------

This is an easy craft that will keep them busy 
AND decorate your home, win-win.


 
These are cute and you can eat the leftover candy...


I love these fun little learning activity sheets.




Linking up at:
Serenity Now Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment