Monday, March 4, 2013

My Fav. Coupon Sites



Well, I realized yesterday that it had been a really long time since I posted anything about couponing or any really good deals. I'm not like those people on TLC who can get $500.00 worth of groceries for $10.00 or anything, but we do like to coupon. I don't understand why more people aren't out there using coupons, you're buying the stuff anyway so why not save some money? Every little bit counts nowadays. I know that the main reason is that sometimes there is just not enough time in the day, and I can completely understand that one, but maybe with all the money that you save when you clip coupons late at night you can grab a guilt-free extra large (or grande-frande-whatever it is) Starbucks.

1. The first few deals were ones that I found locally so I'm not sure if everyone will be able to find them, but it wont hurt to check.
* Huggies Little Movers Diapers large pack of 96 (size 3), rollback price at Walmart for $22.00. They had most of the large pack sizes on sale for that price.
* Target has baby and infant " Valentine's Day" clothes for .20 cents! Most of the pieces just have hearts on them or are pink and red so they can be worn all season long not just for Valentine's Day.
* Michaels Craft Store has acrylic paint for .77 cents until Saturday which is a REALLY great deal.


2. The second is a little website called Cuckoo for Coupons. This lady is amazing! She breaks everything down into stores and shows you exactly how you can get the deals plus compares that deal to other places where you can use it. This is basically the cheater's guide to couponing. If you're looking for more websites like this might I suggest these: I Heart The Mart, The Krazy Coupon Lady, and Hip2Save




3. The third site is Coupons.com. I'm not a fan of having to add all those apps and add-ons to your computer just so you can print coupons so I decided to stick with just one coupon printing site. I chose coupons.com because that's mainly what Deidre (at cuckoo for coupons) uses and I think it's just simpler. If you don't mind adding all the add-ons a few other printing sites for coupons are: Coupon Suzy, Smartsource, Coupon Network, and Common Kindness.

 




4. The last site is one for online shopping. I NEVER, EVER pay retail for anything I order online. I always visit Retail me not and type in whatever I'm looking for, or the website's name and can usually score either a percentage off or free shipping. They have SO many codes it's unbelievable and they are usually in date and accepted. Trust me, check this site out before you pay for anything online, oh and they have printable coupons as well.


Well, there ya go. Maybe this can help alleviate the pain of those high grocery bills. I plan on posting later this week about the way my family plans our meals and the way we use and organize our coupons. You don't have to go all TLC Extreme Couponing, even if you're just saving a quarter or two here and there it helps and you can feel all smug and happy knowing you didn't pay retail.


No comments:

Post a Comment