Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Truths

It wasn't too long ago that the awesome ladies from Rants From Mommyland made an awesome post about " What I say vs What I actually mean" and I couldn't help but add a few more:


What I Say: 
" Aw, babe I'm sorry you had a hard day."

What I Mean:
" Really?!? I just changed my nineteenth poopy diaper and haven't gotten to sit down for more than three minutes all day. Oh and I managed to wash clothes, clean the house, and set something out for supper but please....go on about your "hard" job."



What I Say:
" Does my hair look ok?"

What I mean:
" I haven't shampooed my hair in two days....ok three....can you tell? Alright...just how noticeable is it?" 



What I Say: 
" THAT is going to be an awesome movie, I can't wait to see it."

What I mean:
" I can't wait for half a year to go by so I can finally rent it from RedBox."



What I Say:
"  Hey.....did she make a noise?"

What I mean:
" I totally heard her make a noise, and I'm pretty sure you did too so I'm going to call attention to her next noise because I'm fairly certain you'll go put her paci in if I do."



 
What I Say:
" Do you think she would benefit from some socialization?"

What I mean:
" I need some socialization with another adult or mama is going to lose her mind."





What I Say: 
" We need to get a few things at the grocery store before we can cook tonight."

What I mean:
" I don't feel like cooking, and I know you hate grocery shopping so I think we're going to end up at Olive Garden."






No comments:

Post a Comment