Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My posts brings all the guys to the...screen?

I don't mean to brag or anything, but apparently I'm a hot commodity to California college basketball players....hey...stop laughing.

You see this whole debacle started a few months ago when I noticed that a few posts that I had posted were being +1'd by +Adam Folker. I'll give you a minute to wipe the drool off your face. 

I'm still not totally sure about what +1 means, I think it's something to do with Google and letting people "promote" your post, but I'm not sure...all I know is that if anyone does it, I get informed about it. Anyway, I noticed that he was + 1'ing a few of my posts and all I could think about was...why? 

I have nothing sports related, and I talk mostly about babies and crappy things that happen during my boring job at a tool store. Those aren't typically the things that awesome college basketball playing guys want to spend their time reading much less "promoting".

 I was flattered and flabbergasted all at the same time. I thought that maybe it was because at times I can post some humorous things, but some of the post he promoted weren't "funny" posts. I thought about shooting him a message asking why, but I couldn't phrase it in a way that didn't sound like a creepy fangirl message.

I resolved to let it go, but then a post was +1'd by ANOTHER California college player +Jonas Lalehzadeh. I know..I know..again..wipe the drool away. I of course took this, as any other rational person would, to mean that all basketball players from California are secretly in love with me. Yea...I know...I totally didn't see it coming either. 

I don't know if this post will "tag" them now because I added their names, but I really hope not. I would hate bothering NBA-worthy people with my random posts, but guys...if it did tag you then please take my apologies and know that I am totally open to a duel for my honor between the two of you. 

Just kidding

not really




2 comments:

  1. Wow. Yummy. And how do you see who +1s you because I can't see that info at all???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to my Blogger screen and in the top right hand corner is my name then a notifications box then a "+Share" box then my pic and it's the notifications box that turns red and tells you. Also you can look at your site's posts and it tells you how many times your post has been +1d.

      Delete