2. If you don't pee outside at least once a day, you're not living right.
3. A shower is the only time that it is acceptable to not have a pocket knife on your person.
4. There's "Preptober" where halfway through the month you quit worrying about shaving for " No Shave November" which is pretty self-explanatory. Then comes " Decembeard" and "Manuary". "Manuary" finally leads up to "Februhairy"
Me: " So...then you shave?"
Him: " No."
5. Always carry an Ax in your truck
6. You can put a RoseArt crayon on a piece of paper, and press down in a line and there will be gaps! Gaps! THAT'S why I never won any coloring contests.
7. She's about ten pounds of crazy in a five pound sack.
Pictures Credit HERE this girl is flippin' talented!