Saturday, January 19, 2013

The 15 BEST: Home edition.


 I have scoured the world of Pinterest to find the most easiest, cheapest, quickest DIY home projects. These are so fun, and can update a room almost instantly. I love these projects, and I adore the fact that they are little to no cost to make so without further ado here is my top fifteen:




 1. Paint Chip Wall Art by How About Orange
So easy and there are SO many options when it comes to colors and designing it to fit into your decor. If you have a frame already then this project is free.









2. Fridge Frames by Smile Monsters.
I love anything that makes a boring fridge seem more put together and chic. Plus the options on the paper colors are endless. You could even change them out with every holiday!





 3. Fabric Floorcloths by East Coast Creative ( Featured on I Am Momma Hear Me Roar)
This one I adore because of the shear amount of possibilities! You can make one for your entryway, your kitchen, under a highchair, in the bathroom. It's so easy and looks so great!











4. No Sew Pillow by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
I never in a million years would have thought it would be this easy to re-do my throw pillows! Now I have an urge to visit some home decor stores for some cheap and cute table runners!!








5. Stenciled Decorator Tins by Dollar Store Crafts
OK this woman is a genius, nobody would guess that you up-cycled old ugly tins to these beautiful, chic decor pieces. She also gives a great tutorial on the stenciling!





6. Wool Dryer Bars by One Good Thing By Jillee
She shows us how to easily make these wool balls that cut your drying time in half and completely replace your fabric softener. I plan on making these soon and adding a few drops of lavender like she suggested to make the clothes smell heavenly...can't wait!




 7. Spoon Mirror by Craftaholics Anonymous
I love this easy craft because of how simple it is, and because of how easily you can convert it to match your color scheme. I'm thinking a bronze color would look AMAZING in my living room.








8. Framed Knob Coat Hanger by Two Girls Being Crafty
If I didn't have my amazing pallet coat rack I would have this in my living room. I love how beautiful and simple it looks. Although I could always use it in my bathroom for towels.







9. Confetti Tumblers by Radical Possibility
I would have never thought that something from the dollar store, and ten minutes worth of painting could come out so adorable. I can't even explain how much I love these. I plan to make some for myself and some for a friend's birthday!







10. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser by Our Lovely Bungalow
I have seen a lot of these out there in the world of Pinterest, but this one struck me as different and beautiful. I love the colors she chose and I also love how she breaks the process down and demonstrates how easy it all is to do.











11. Hemp Wrapped Wine Bottle by Fave Crafts
I would call this twine wrapped, but whatevs. The bottle looks flippin' amazing, and fits into our beach theme. Plus I saw someone do this around a coffee canister and the affect was amazing so let your imagination run wild people!








12. Thumbtack Vase Fillers by Landee See, Landee Do
Ok....these gold balls (haha) look like you got them from a very expensive designer store and you paid out the tail for them! I love that they look so expensive and are so easy to make. Plus if gold and silver don't fit into your decor just paint them a different color.





13. Silhouette Dish Towels by Cottage and Vine
Here you go people... something so cute and personalized and so easy to make. She shows you exactly how to get whatever image you want as a stencil and then how to make the towels. Def. another gift idea;.....











14. Scrapbooking Paper Canvas by Jessica's Musings
This is another simple project that you can control the color scheme, is so beautiful and it's so easy that a caveman can do it. She uses ModPodge to seal which I have heard can be expensive so Clever Nest has a Homemade Version which compares her recipe to regular ModPodge and gives pros and cons.











15. Painted Cork-Tile Pinboard by The Happy Home
I love this idea because you can always find those mini corkboards for less than a dollar at most craft stores or walmart and I never would have thought of a cute use for them. This DIY paint trick is so pretty and now you have a use for those cheap boards and a nice way to display kid's artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment