Friday, January 25, 2013

15 BEST Party Recipes







 1.Tyson's (Crockpot) Party Meatballs by Cupcake Diaries Blog
Normally I would not drool over meatballs, but these look to die for. Seriously I think I could gobble them up by myself. The brilliant thing is that if any are leftover you put mozzarella over them and have meatball subs the next day!








2. Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls by Plain Chicken
I have actually made this before making this list and OH MY GOSH. Hubby and his buddies devoured this. It's so easy to make and is delicious, I promise....I mean c'mon bacon, ranch, cheese and bread..hello? Do I really need to say more? 







3. Buffalo Chicken Dip by About.com Home Recipes
I'm a sucker for anything Buffalo chicken. We could drink Frank's RedHot Wings Sauce straight out of the bottle in this household so this recipe is definitely a must try.







4. Brownie Batter Dip by Stick A Fork In It
You need sweets to balance out all that savory food and this dip is sure to be devoured. Instead of slaving over a stove and whipping up two or three boxes of brownies give this quick dip a try.








5. Mini Tacos by Quick and Easy Recipes
I LOVE this idea because it's so original and they are perfect for a party. You can whip up a bunch super fast and have them out before you know it ready to please those hungry guests.








6. Desser Kabobs  by The Inspired Collection
I love an easy dessert that feeds a lot of people and is delicious. I have never seen Kabob sticks used in anything other than savory foods so kudos to this lady for using them in an original idea! 








 7. The Marginators Crockpot Wings by The Feaux Cajun Kitchen
She puts these into the broiler to get the outside all crispy and then puts it all into a crockpot to cook and soak up all that bbq goodness! This recipe is technically a long one, but only because its a crock pot meal and you let it cook overnight so it counts as easy.






8.Cake Batter Cracker Dip by Tasty Kitchen
Ok, this recipe had me at cake batter. Do yourself a favor and only make this when you're having a party so you don't lick the bowl clean all by yourself.





9.Artichoke and Spinach Dip by Food.com
This is suppose to be a dupe of Applebee's Artichoke and Spinach dip which is my absolute favorite so it made the list easily. The cooking time is a bit long, but you just combine everything and bake so it's SO easy and doesn't require much attention.







10. Creamy Rotel Dip by Plain Chicken
I finally got to try Rotel with sausage a few weekends ago and I was in love. This is the BEST recipe I have found that incorporates the sausage. She really is awesome at coming up with easy, cheap crowd pleasing foods.







11. Mexican Dip Trifle by Comfy in the Kitchen
I am becoming somewhat addicted to trifles. They are usually found as sweets, but the idea of making a savory mexican one for a large group sounds awesome. PLUS it looks really pretty and it's super easy.








12. Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Skinny Taste
See? It's baked...so it's healthy...right? Seriously these look amazing, are quick and they are baked not fried so there's no guilt!






 13. Jalapeno Popper Dip by Simply-Gourmet
I'm not a HUGE fan of Jalepenos but this dip sounds awesome. You can never go wrong with cream cheese and peppers. Ever. Plus it's another throw it in and bake meal so of course it's a great crowd dish.






14.Caramelized Onion, Gruyere, and Bacon Spread by Elizabeth's Edible Experience
OK, I know this sounds really intimidating but literally the only thing you "cook" are the onions for five minutes. Everything else is thrown all in and baked, and you look like a culinary genius.







15. Parmesan Heroin Wings by Just a Pinch
If the wet wings aren't your style then check out these dry rubbed parmesan wings that make my mouth water just looking at the picture. I think the name really says it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment