Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Sweet New Bed



  

I meant to post these a few days ago, but this is my amazing bed that my Hubby built. I'm debating on painting it or just staining it. He thinks it would look better with paint, but I sort of like the wood look. Please feel free to tell me what you think. 

Apparently when my Hubby leaves town Munch will take it out on the diapers with a grand total of eight poopie diapers. EIGHT. It was like the NeverEnding Story except no giant-white-dog-dragon thing and lots and lots of poop, and maybe not like the NeverEnding Story at all.

I bought a pattern for a baby dress for munchkin that I'm going to try and put together for my first time ever learning how to sew. I don't have high hopes but my mother in law and granny in law does..everyone needs a dream I guess. I have never even held a sewing machine so I was eying it today like it was some opponent that was going to randomly lunge at me and stab my fingers. I'm still not convinced that it can't happen. Wish me luck.


Weekend Bloggy Reading

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like that headboard. The wood grain does look nice, I would go with a deep brown or ebony stain so you can still see some of the natural grain pattern.

    Found you at the Serenity Now link party. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that's a good idea with a dark brown stain it would pull that color from our lights and fan.Thanks for the idea!

      Delete