Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Day Printable Roundup

Growing up I don't remember ever decorating for Valentine's Day. We always did crafts, and made our " card boxes" but I don't remember ever making a huge deal out of decorating for February. However now that I have my own house I decorate with most holidays, changing the decor usually once a month. The Subway Art is the most easiest way to decorate for a holiday or just to give your home an extra special little touch....aside from the oatmeal and formula stains if your house is anything like mine. I like to put two on my entertainment center and one in the bathroom, but the options are endless. Just find a frame you're not using or run to the dollar store and place it somewhere pretty. Just save them to your computer and have them printed out, I usually use Staples, their online print center is really easy and I pick them up the next day. I'm sure Walmart can do it too for pretty cheap. Anyway, without further ado here are some of my favorites:


  




1. The Girl Creative

I love this because it is the literal definition of love and it matches so well with the second one.











2.Designs by CP

I love the mix matched words and little sayings. She did a really good job with the coloring.











 3. Eighteen25

This girl is just awesome sauce. She has TONS of printables for free plus she is super talented.















4. The Bonjour Family

I adore this printable put into a white frame. I have no idea where I would put it yet, but I plan on finding a spot soon!









5. Paisly Petal Events
I LOVE the idea for using this bright colored one for a little girl's room. She also has this same print in an array of colors and prints.









Tomorrow I plan on posting my thoughts on the super bowl commercials then for Tuesday the 15 best Easiest, Cheapest, and Fastest Valentine's Day Crafts/Decor. My team is LSU, I don't care too much for professional football, but if I had to choose it would be the Saints. So tonight the only thing I will be cheering for are the commercials and my chicken wings. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment