Friday, February 22, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Roundup




Decorations!





1. Thrifty Hurricane Tutorial by Two Twenty One
OK when I saw this I fell in love. It is so simple, so easy, and it fits in perfectly with my other Patty's Day decorations.










 2. Shamrock Banner by The Blakes
She doesn't really have a tutorial on how to make this, but she says that she basically cut everything out and hot glued it all together. Seem easy enough, and I love the way the book pages balance out the color so everything isn't overwhelmingly green. By the way, if you do not have a book you want to cut up just hit up Goodwill and pick one up...think of it as breathing new life into something just sitting on a shelf.






3. Ribbon Topiary by Made With These Here Two Hands
I love how cute this looks, and her directions make it seem really easy to make so I'm excited about trying this out out. I love the touches of gold on the bottom too!










Printables!




1.  Eighteen 25
I told you guys this chick was awesome. I love the wording of this one.







2. Project Inspire
I love how beautiful this one looks. You've got to love how awesome this Irish blessings looks




3. Funky Polkadot Giraffe
I adore the fonts she used for this one, it looks sooooo good! She also is really talented so be sure to check her out.







 4. Blooming Homestead
This isn't your typical subway art, but I love how pretty it looks! She also has a few other St.Patrick's day designs on her site so be sure to check it out!





Wreaths! 





 1. St.Patty's Day Felt Wreath by The Adeventures of Mini-Martha
I think this one is a tiny bit time consuming, but overall super easy, and super cute!














2. St. Patty's Rag Wreath by The Magic of Ordinary Things
I love how this one can be made using scraps that otherwise you might just have thrown out. I also love how she used a dark ribbon to pull all those colors together.








3. St. Patrick's Day Wreath by Sugar and Shimmer
I love this easy idea, but I think if I do decide to try this wreath I'm going to add something in the middle. Maybe a small banner or our initials. 








Well there ya go! Lots of ideas to get your St.Patty's day motor running. I'm going to start getting my decorations together this weekend and make my wreath, I'm not sure which one yet...I plan on going into the dollar tree and seeing what jumps out at me. Hope your weekend is an awesome one!



2 comments:

  1. I love the St Patty's rag wreath! Such great ideas Nickie, thanks for sharing. This holiday is just around the corner ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I know right?!? Before we know it, it's going to be Christmas time again!

      Delete