Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spanx is totally spying on me


Click.On.That.Picture.

Spanx is spying on me. I went to Circle of Moms to check out the latest in the blogging world, and what do I see as an ad? Spanx. They are not just advertising though they are pointing out that they "have your butt covered". Seriously? How crazy is that? If it was just an ad for Spanx I would have completely looked over it, but no...it was about Spanx and butts which was exactly what I was talking about Here. I don't know whether to be offended or flattered. 

In other news we did our taxes yesterday and completely forgot that we needed our bank account and routing number so Hubby had to walk outside and go to the car to call our bank. When he returned and finally settled munchkin had a whiny fit and needed to be brought outside for a little while. That happened about four times over the course of an hour and a half that we had to wait. Then when we finally got to see the tax person I realized that my wallet with my I.D. was in the car and had to go outside to get it. We got about five minutes in past that, and she asked for munchkin's s.s. number which was at home. I then had to drive like a crazy person all the way home which is a 10 minute trip both there and back. When I finally got back he had let someone go in front of us who had all their stuff together so we had to wait another 30 minutes for them to finish until we could FINALLY get everything done. All in all, I'm happy we got it done and out of the friggen way. That was my Friday.....hope your weekend is going awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment