Thursday, December 13, 2012

Notification of Wonderfulness

OH MY GOODNESS. I have a follower. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that happy little notification of wonderfulness. I heart you and anyone else out there reading, but especially YOU because you thought I was awesome enough to follow. Much, much love. I could keep going, but I'm going to stop here because I don't want you to feel all creeped out and awkward, and push you away. I couldn't imagine the horror of opening my blog tomorrow and seeing 0 followers. Talk about worst way to begin a weekend. Speaking of weekend, I am not looking forward to a 3 hour (first time) car ride with my munchkin and hubby while we are all still feeling under the weather. NO FUN. So please say a prayer for my sanity and all the other motorist out there who might cut me off or annoy me because I'm sure my nerves will be shot and I may yell a few things that no mommy should be yelling. I don't really have anything interesting to say today so I'm going to direct you over to the amazing ladies at Rants from mommyland because they are hilarious and are truly some amazing things this Christmas season to help other mommies so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment