Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa, and Pinterest Paranoia

Baby's first trip to see Santa went down today. We made the trip in the afternoon to guarantee there would be no lines, and thank God because lo and behold the first time we sit her on his lap she screamed like a banshee and cried like we hadn't fed her in years. So we walked around the mall looking at stores, and lights until she was calm enough to try it again. We made our way back, sat her on his lap and it was a miracle...no tears or screaming! No we did not get a smiling, happy picture..in fact she is sort of looking into the camera like " seriously? The dude with the beard again?" but hey...I'll take it!

In other news, I have something like 55 followers on my pinterest page, but on my "Can you say YUM!?!? " board I have 61 followers! More than my main pinterest page, and it seems like EVERYONE is re-pinning my pins from there. Of course whenever this happens I get super giddy happy, like a child with a new toy. I feel validated that my taste is so awesome that other people want to follow it which is sort of vain, but if you're a pinner you TOTALLY know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I get so happy but all of these sudden followers and re-pins have me paranoid. Are they following for the sweets? or regular food? or the appetizers? Do they expect a pin a day? Is a pin a day too much? I don't know...for now I'm just going to keep doing what I have been doing and pin what makes me drool. It seems to have worked so far which is the first time my sweet tooth has done something good for me.....

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY hear you with Pinterest... it's like OOOOH shopping for free in a magical land where all the cute outfits come in my size and everyone thinks I have exquisite taste (or am HILARIOUS, I have a lot of followers on my "Cracks Me Up" board) and that is just so very SQWEE.

    ReplyDelete